Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mobile <----Rewind

Mobile,  because these video gems had before been tucked safely in my IPhone..only an occasional MMS to a Nana or Grammie...but I figured,why not give them their own blog?



Here is our video to Nana showing her how Blake had memorized her memory verse (Just like Nana does with her class!(

\
This video was from tonight.  It takes a lot of planning and effort to make three year olds have fun....just see. 


This is from our vacation, Kate being generous with her pouty kisses~


This is Blake "reading"to me from her bible.  Her stories use a lot of words like "always, never, not again, forever.....)

Kate showing the world her adorbale BEBO. 


It's hard to tell, but Blake is actually swimming SO much better.  Still a little too confident for her own good, but she has come a long long way this session.


Kate showing her rythm in the car seat.

Kate practicing fine motor skills.

This is the one I'm most proud of.  Watch and Learn.









Here is my littlest snuglly buddy Quinn.  I love this sweet girl.  In the next few weeks some of our very closest friend will be moving away for a year.  I'm dreading it out of my own selfishness, though I know it will lead to good things for their life.  We've been through so much with the Finchers.  Babies, and more babies.  Individual heartaches and indvidual triumphs.  I know there are many more years of friendship between us.  (And MANY trips home to see us while they are away.)

Quinn doesn't look to worried, does she?




This is the first picture of Blake writing her name. Go Blake!










0 comments: