Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer Blogging

I'm so far behind on blogging it's a bit overwhelming to try to piece something together, but I will try. 
Little Miss Blake has had one busy summer.  From July 8th - July 29th she enjoyed the company of her most favorite person, immediate family excluded...CAITLYN!!


It started with my Blake spending a whole week in Arkansas without me.  Nick was also out of town..so Kate, Levi and I had a quiet week just us three.  Blake spent the week going to Branson (Silver Dollar City, or as Blake calls it "Tilly Dollar City", going to the movies, riding Grandma and Grandpa's horses and having a wonderful family filled time.  Here she is after riding the log ride.


Kate and I then traveled to Arkansas to spend a few days with family, then travel home.

We were lucky enough to get several cousins together at the bounce house. Here are Layla and Kate.



While in Arkansas I was able to meet my newest nephew, Liam Robert. Isn't he adorable?
 Liam and Grandpa
Stephen and Kate


We really tried to get a whole family shot (My Mom's side) Here's what we got.  (My brother Derek couldn't make it)
Blake showing her serious side.

 All the cousins (Liam, Stephen, Blake, Kate and Caitlyn)
The Boys, Black and White just seemed to fit.












 Mom, Rick and their grandkids.



.....summer blogging to be continued.....


0 comments: