Thursday, October 30, 2008

8 Random Things About My Day....

1.  It was dark when I went into work, and dark when I left...fall is officially here.

2.  I had a patient yell "Sarrrrraaahhh" from 645 am to 715 pm.   

3.  I had a patient that broke my heart, which is no small feat.

4.  I watched the birthday video we've made for Blake and cried.

5.  I had a hot pocket and honey nut cheerios for dinner.

6.  I had a chair massage at work!

7.  I only got to see 15 minutes of the OFFICE because Nick set reruns of HOUSE to be priority.      booooo

8.  Benson ate a TON of fudge that was on our kitchen table, then left us a suprise on the rug.

9. I'm in need of a new book/series, please recommend some so I won't post random blogs at night!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Try the Twilight series (four books)by Stephanie Meyers. I have book one, if you want to borrow it.

Jodi said...

Anything by Dr. Laura...stop whining, start living or Bad childhood, goodlife...
How to raise respectful children in a disrespectful world by I don't know her name but it was a great book!
Also, I'm reading the power of a praying parent right now and I'm really enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

You need to read the Twilight serious Sarah, sooo good! :o)