Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Trip to Arkansas

We had a great trip to Arkansas last week.  Lots of fun with lots of family.

My dad and stepmom moved into their new house...sooo much room and it's gorgeous.

Blake blowing bubble with Nana..


Blake playing with her "cousin" Tyson.

This is classic Arkansas to me, I love this picture


I'm a brave Mom...that is MY Mom, Stephan, Caitlyn, Blake AND Tyson on the four wheeler, they went really slow.

We have to get her a rocking horse asap, she would say "WEEEEEEEEE" as she rocked!

Me, my cousin Maddy, and Blake...I think Blake and Maddy look a lot alike (and like me for that matter...the Wells genes run strong :)


The airplane trips are getting harder and harder...as a baby, Blake would almost always fall asleep when we were taking off.  This trip she didn't sleep at all.  The trip there was fine, they had an extra seat so Blake got to stay in her carseat, which was sooo helpful.  The flight home was packed, AND it was during nap time. It took a lot of entertainment to keep her content, but we made it with no meltdowns, hallelujah.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's growing up so fast!!! She's turning into a young lady so fast!
Give her a kiss from me :)

Jodi