Monday, October 20, 2008

Countdown to the BIG Birthday!

Blake's party is mere weeks away and I'm starting to wonder if I REALLY have it all under wraps. It will be a Lady Bug Birthday....I've got some decoration ideas, and hopefully most of you have got your invitations...even though I've had NO RSVP's..

I'm trying to decide about her cake.  While I have had high hopes of baking her cake myself, I realize now I'm fooling myself.  I want her cake to be amazing.  A friend has generously offered her assistance (love you Em!).  She made my baby shower cake, it was so cute.

I took Blake to the mall today to find her a few things.  I have the perfect outfit for her party!  I can't wait for you all to see her in it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm RSVP'ing for Bri. I have to work that day but my Mom and her are going to attend. We got her bday and Christmas presents but they are not shoes, (fyi):)
Love you!!

Jodi

Jennie said...

ahem...Lane and I RSVPed weeks ago when you handed us the invite...and let me know if I can help with the planning...I love doing that kind of stuff.

Ree said...

I'd love to be there but I don't think it's going to happen. I'll be there in spirit. much love,
Rennie