Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Blog

I have had trouble getting good pictures of Blake, mainly because if she sees the camera she comes running after it!  I have many "action" shots of her running toward me, but very few good pictures.

Blake now has three words she will says consistently:  Daddy, Bubba and "HI".  

While shopping at Target this week she would burst out with a powerful "HI" and wave her little hand at anyone she saw.  I remember seeing babies do that Pre-Blake and thinking how sweet and innocent it was, and now it's even sweeter.

Blake will turn ONE YEAR OLD next month!  Birthday invitations are going out, if you don't get one it's because with the recent computer crash addresses have been hard to find, so you can email me your address if you want to sarahlindsaybarker@yahoo.com.

Oh, I almost forgot!  I turned 26 last week.  Blake and I had a lazy day at home...then we went to Double Dave's Pizza for dinner ( a favorite of mine).

Friday night Nick and I got to go on a much needed date night.  It was so fun!  It really feels like "dating" again when we hadn't got to be alone for a meal like that in so long!!

I got the coolest sunglass from Nick:

And some super cute boots with the $$ from parents:

I also got some fun stuff from friends, and a scrap book kit from my sister in law.  Yes world, I will attempt to scrapbook.  No promises, but I'm excited to try.  Baus and Lindsay brought me a cake Wednesday night which was such a sweet suprise...I've been eating it for several days now.....

Here are a few pictures:

Blake and Lane

Blake eating chapstick

Look who can hold her own bottle!  Too bad she has to give it up soon.

Little Lane

And just for fun, here are a few pictures of early Blake :)  It's amazing how fast they change!

This is the first time I held her..

First week home..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet,,,, "HI!!!" That is my favorite. I love you sweet heart. I am glad you had fun Friday night. Love ya,

Me

Jennie said...

I love those boots! And the pictures of the girls are super cute!