Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumkin Patch Fun

Today we took our first trip to the Pumkin Patch.  To be honest, I have wanted to go for years, but couldn't really see the fun in just Nick and I going, so today Nick, Me, Blake, Baus, Lindsay and Lexi ALL went!  The girls had so much fun.  They loved the big slide and the bounce house.  We took a hay ride and LOTS of pictures.  Nick and Blake are both now asleep, but I couldn't wait to share our pictures with you.   Blakes favorite part was eating the hay....go figure. Enjoy the many pictures...

4 comments:

Ree said...

I love these! Looks like fun.

Jennie said...

Aww...I wish we could have gone with you guys...maybe next year. I'm so jealous. Cute pictures and it sounds like you had lots of fun.

Julia said...

tht is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

I love blake's bow and the picture with lexi's arm around her! That is so cute. I hope ya'll had fun!

Love you!

Jodi